Thursday, January 27, 2011

Samsung PN50B860 50 inch 1080p Plasma HDTV review

So far we searched, we have found generally appreciative reports about Samsung the 50 inch PN50B860 Plasma HDTV.
According to Tim at the respected consumer report ( dot org)
“Use it in a room with three windows. Screen in Samsung PN50B860 is plenty bright and screen coating mutes any glare. Glad I went with plazma instead of LCD/LED. Minor issue hooking up Wii through old AV Reciever. Reciever has from composite video front jacks and on my reciever it won’t upconvert to component video output and I can’t output to tv with composite because TV has no composite video input…..an excuse to buy a new AV reciever”
Users at amazon were equally appreciative of Samsung PN50B860 . Out of the 58 ratings at amazon there were 38 5 star rating that speaks volume of faith about this 50 inches HDTV – This is at the time of writing.
According to B. Cox about Samsung PN50B860 50-Inch 1080p Plasma HDTV at amazon

“I had also been comparing the LN52B750 with several different plasma televisions, mostly from Samsung, several Panasonic Plasmas that were/are highly rated from several review websites and the Pioneer Kuro Plasmas. So, I read all of the reviews I could find on about 10 televisions total that were highly rated or new to the market for 2009. My buddy has the 50″ Pioneer Elite Kuro PRO-111FD which I might add, has a beautiful picture! It is almost unmatched. Then I went to BestBuy and directly compared several lower model number Samsung plasmas and LCDs and the Panasonic TC-P50G10 50″ plasma. I honestly do not see what the big deal about the TC-P50G10 TV is. The picture is okay, it even looked okay playing a Blu-ray movie, but I was not impressed. The picture was a bit green, the casing of the TV was not the most eye pleasing design and that huge Panasonic logo on the front “chin” with a grey back ground was not appealing to me. I also compared several LG Plasmas and LCD TV’s for 2009 and the new Toshiba Regzas (nice picture for the price I have to admit).”
You may like to compare several different aspects of the HDTV before buying one. The Samsung PN50B860 will not disappoint you.

No comments:

Post a Comment